Do you want to understand the big picture of renewable energy? Then take this training and learn the fundamentals of these seven technologies, their multiple uses, differences and what each one can achieve.
- Solar thermal
- Small hydro power
- Concentrated solar power (CSP)
- PV-diesel hybrid systems
Additionally, each participant will have access to short introductory courses on energy and electricity topics to learn or revise the basics. These courses are not mandatory, and will not be covered in the exam.
Receive a reminder one week before the registration deadline.
After the online training, you will be able to:
- Assess resources and suitability of sites for each technology
- Decide which components are to be used for which purpose
- Roughly calculate system size and energy yield and determine crucial paramerters
- Explain the principle functioning of each technology
Upon successful finalisation of the training, you will receive a RENAC Certificate.
Possible specialisations after successfully finishing this training:
This training will suit those who:
- Need an overview of renewable energy technologies
- Would like to refresh technical knowledge
- Want to make the first step towards implementing renewable energy projects
Duration: 6 months
Study time: About 100 hours
Training language: English or Spanish
Detailed course description: A detailed course description is available for download here.
E-learning platform: Access the demo course on our e-learning platform.
E-Learning and Blended Learning
Tel: +49 (0)30 58 70870 46
*incl 19 % of German VAT