The bachelor's degree in "Mechanical Engineering" at the University of Rostock is designed in such a way that students can choose a specialization from the 4th semester onwards, building on the fundamentals of engineering and mechanical engineering they have acquired up to that point.
The courses of the specialization "Ship and Marine Technology" include
- Basics of ship technology
- ship and offshore structures
- Fundamentals of hydromechanics of ships and offshore structures
- Basics of marine engineering
- Laboratory: Naval and marine engineering
When choosing this specialization, it is recommended for
- the mechanical engineering project
- the industrial internship
- the bachelor thesis
also choose a topic directly related to ship and marine technology!