The Technician in Renewable Energies and Energy Efficiency assists in the design, installation, operation, repair, management and maintenance of systems that operate with renewable energies, promoting the dissemination of the best techniques and procedures with a view to the rational use of energy and the good environmental practices.
There are scholarships and social support for students
- Develop production lines for equipment/components for renewable energy systems;
- Develop, integrate and implement intelligent solutions in the rationalization of energy resources;
- Elaborate technical and parametric drawings, regulations and other technical documentation;
- Develop studies to identify opportunities to rationalize energy consumption;
- Assist in the assembly and maintenance of electrical installations;
- Collaborate in the design, execution and operation of electrical installations;
- Plan and implement technical solutions for energy systems in line with current legislation;
- Provide technical support in the implementation and maintenance of renewable energy systems and associated electrical equipment;
- Design, conceive and collaborate in the installation of renewable energy systems;
- Provide technical support in carrying out energy audits and propose action plans for energy efficiency;
- Perform technical-commercial functions in companies that supply renewable energy equipment.