The Professional Master's course in Environmental Technologies aims to train specialized professionals with the competence to analyze situations and diagnose environmental problems, as well as to carefully decide which solutions and measures are most appropriate, combining technical and economic aspects, from a sustainability perspective. environmental. Graduates with a professional master's degree in Environmental Technologies will be able to perform technical functions at a medium or higher level in public or private sector organizations, namely in environmental consultancy and service companies, local authorities, government agencies and state laboratories, industry and education.
The IPV has School Social Action Services (SAS) designed to ensure the functions of school social action.
Thus, it is up to the SAS to manage direct support, in the form of study grants and emergency aid, and also manage indirect support, such as access to food and accommodation, medical, psychological and social support services and sports activities and cultural.
- Holders of a bachelor's degree or legal equivalent
- Holders of a foreign higher academic degree conferred following a 1st cycle of studies organized in accordance with the principles of the Bologna Process by a State adhering to this process
- Holders of a foreign higher academic degree that is recognized as meeting the objectives of the Bachelor's degree by the Technical-Scientific Council
- Holders of an academic, scientific or professional curriculum that is recognized as attesting the ability to carry out this cycle of studies by the Technical-Scientific Council
- Who attended previous editions of the same ESTGV Master's Course in which there was an interruption/expiration of enrollment