The energy sector is rapidly evolving and growing, with new business opportunities globally. There has been an increase in the number of projects related to the production of clean energy, construction of smart grids, energy security and more rational and efficient consumption. At an industrial, urban and domestic level, the future of energy focuses on sustainability
There are scholarships and social support for students
- Specializes in professionals capable of planning and implementing sustainable energy production, distribution and management strategies
- It brings together a teaching staff with experts in mechanical, electrotechnical, chemical, geotechnical and civil engineering, to convey a global and integrated vision of aspects associated with energy.
- It has a study plan adapted to the needs of the national and international market.
- Holders of a bachelor's degree or legal equivalent
- Holders of a foreign higher academic degree conferred following a 1st cycle of studies organized in accordance with the Bologna principles by a State adhering to this process
- Holders of a foreign higher academic degree that is recognized as satisfying the objectives of the Bachelor's degree by the Technical-Scientific Council of the school
- Holders of an academic, scientific and professional curriculum that is recognized as attesting the ability to carry out this cycle of studies by the Technical-Scientific Council of the school