This master ts a double investigative and professional orientation reinforces its training capacity, which allows students to choose between continuing to complete their training with a PhD or training to enter the labor market.
These are some of the knowledge acquired in the master
- Competition to join a research group or a company that carries out developments in the aforementioned fields
- Energy management skills consisting of planning, designing and projecting energy solutions in the field of renewable energy and sustainability, whether they are management models or facilities.
- Plan, dimension, execute, exploit, maintain, manage and evaluate works and installations of renewable technologies
- Ability to carry out energy sustainability studies, and to know and design the applicable unit operations in the field of environmental architecture and sustainable urbanism.
- Access degrees:
Graduates of the Science Branch: Biology, Biotechnology, Environmental Sciences, Marine Sciences, Physics, Geology, Mathematics, Chemistry and Biochemistry.
Graduates of the Engineering and Architecture branch: Engineers and Technical and Higher Architects.
Graduates of the Social and Legal Sciences branch: Business Administration and Management, and Economics.
- Students coming from countries with a different lenguage from Galician, Portuguese or Spanish must accredit the Galician language level: Celga II, or Spanish: B1.