This course is aimed at adults over 23 years of age, with a view to converting and updating skills through the acquisition of knowledge in the area of Electricity and Energy, as well as for professionals installing solar thermal systems who need to develop and update theoretical-practical knowledge.
Applications are made through an online form.
Merit scholarships are awarded by the Directorate-General for Higher Education to students who have achieved outstanding academic success, regardless of their income.
- Know the technologies used, such as solar thermal collectors, storage tanks, circulation systems and control systems
- Estimate the availability of solar energy as well as the penalty on the performance of these systems when oriented outside of optimal conditions
- Installation rules for solar thermal systems.
- Testing of solar thermal systems
- Solar thermal maintenance