Kuban State University is one of the largest universities in the South of Russia, which has about 28 thousand students, including representatives of 55 countries of the world.
The main institutes and faculties of the University:
- Institute of Geography, Geology, Tourism and Service.
- Faculty of Architecture and Design.
- Faculty of Biology.
- Faculty of Journalism.
- Faculty of History, Sociology and International Relations.
- Faculty of Computer Technology and Applied Mathematics.
- Faculty of Mathematics and Computer Science.
- Faculty of Pedagogy, Psychology and Communication Studies.
- Faculty of Romano-Germanic Philology.
- Faculty of Management and Psychology.
- Faculty of Physics and Technology.
- Faculty of Philology.
- Faculty of Chemistry and High Technologies.
- Art and Graphic Faculty.
- Faculty of Economics.
- Faculty of Law.
- Institute of Secondary Vocational Education.
The university has a two-degree program
Two degree programs, joint educational programs – are an additional educational offer of Kuban State University for students of the Faculty of Economics of KubGU, as well as for students from foreign partner universities of KubGU. The programs are implemented in accordance with the principles of the Bologna Process and taking into account international standards of professional training in higher education.
Program participants are entitled to become holders of two (or more) national diplomas and/or other educational documents confirming, among other things, the availability of international qualifications in the field of higher professional or additional education, providing additional chances in the labor market and successful career growth both in Russia and Europe. Master's level diplomas provide an opportunity to continue postgraduate studies in Russia and abroad.
Reviews about studying abroad
Bachelor's degree programs
The program of two national diplomas of the Kuban State University and the University of Applied Technical and Economic Sciences (HTW Berlin, Germany, Berlin)
Master's degree programs
"Economics and Management– - in partnership with the Czech University of Natural Sciences Prague, Czech Republic (Czech University of Life Sciences Prague, CULS
"Entrepreneurship and Internationalization” - in partnership with the Faculty of Accounting and Business of the Polytechnic University of Porto, Portugal (Porto Accounting and Business School of Polytechnic of Porto, ISCAP)
Additional qualification programs
Program "European Business School" of Kuban State University and Business School (WES, Germany, Karlsruhe)