Start your ORE education now
Click here to start this training for free
- During this online course ‘Offshore Renewable Energy technologies Basics’, you will learn the basics of wave, tidal, OTEC and Salinity Gradient technologies and identify possible opportunities.
- This course is created in close collaboration with Bluespring, an Industry authority on the subject and Deftiq, who develops online E-learning courses for professionals.
- This course has been developed for young professionals, engineers, managers, policy makers, regulators and financial experts who work or seek to work in the marine renewable energy sector.
- Get to know all the basics of innovative offshore renewable energy technologies.
- Understand the global potential and markets for wave, tidal, OTEC and Salinity Gradient technologies (offshore wind is covered in other courses)
- Understand how and how much energy from waves, tides, water temperatures and salinity gradient can be converted into electricity and how a business case can be built for this.
- Gain insight into integrated solutions such as breakwater and flood protection barriers, ports, offshore wind farms and autonomous applications
- Understand the role of policy, support schemes and consenting process to scale-up these technologies
- Learn from the best: this training course is organized in cooperation with Bluespring and Deftiq, who unlock over 20 years of knowhow and experience in the sector.
- Tap into new networks that can help your business in the sector grow
Personal skills and communication
Offshore and renewable energy
Marine spatial planning