The course will: train delegates in the correct methods of storing, testing and dispensing helifuel on an offshore helideck. The course is a mix of theoretical and practical sessions, during which delegates will be required to demonstrate their level of knowledge and understanding of the training programme content.
Due to certain aspects of the course being physically demanding and potentially stressful, delegates will be required to confirm their medical fitness & physical ability to participate on this course by completing our centre medical self-screening form prior to course commencement
Please book a course through the website of AIS Survivex ("More information").
By the end of this training programme delegates will:
- Be aware of the relevant regulations.
- Be able to identify all the relevant parts of a helicopter refueling system and their function.
- Be able to inspect and test fuel for contamination and safe use in an aircraft.
- Be able to perform routine maintenance requirements.
- Be able to carry out bonding, monitoring and start up/shut down of a refueling system.
- Be able to carry out refueling of helicopters by both gravity and pressure methods.
- Be able to complete the relevant documentation accurately