The international Master's Degree Microalgae Bioprocess Engineering is integrated in a two-year program in process and bioprocess engineering, with three academic semesters (lectures in english) and a six-month intership in industry or research laboratory.
- to develop an industrial process for microalgae valorization
- to be able to conduct a research project on microalgae
- to be able to manage an industrial project related to the microalgae field
- to be familiar with the multidisciplinary approach needed in microalgae field (biology, engineering)
Students enroll for a two-semester program (second year of the Master). A total of 60 ECTS must be validated to graduate. For
candidates entering the first year of the Master’s Degree (PM3E, IMT Atlantique), the program will deliver fundamentals in process
engineering and project management before entering the second year of the Master’s Degree (Master’s PM3E for details).
All courses are taught in English. French courses are organised for foreign students. A French Summer School is also available on request.
Business sector or job
- Engineer in industry or research
- Project engineer
- R & D engineer
- Higher education and research, particularly through doctoral training
Polytech Nantes relies on the expertise of 7 world-renowned high-level research laboratories. The school is pro-actively involved in research and development activities.
Hosting research labs with Microalgae Bioprocess Engineering academic curricular: