- Research processes
- Initiating research - proposals
- Planning research activity
- Executing research activity
- Research results analysis and reporting
- Research paper writing
Limited to top students involved in research projects
Admission to a programme of study is required:
- Naval Architecture (850MD)
- Naval Architecture (850ME)
- Product and System Design (840MD)
- Product and System Design (845ME)
After passed exam the student should have advanced knowledge in methods and procedures required to work professionally in scientific research projects. This includes the processes from initiation, planning and execution of research activities. The student should also have knowledge and understanding about his/her role in a research team, and his/her contribution to the research.
The student should be able to professionally participate in a research project, follow professional procedures and rules, and should further be able to reflect on the process and methods followed throughout a research project.
The student should be able to work efficiently in a scientific research team, and be able to communicate extensively and independent research work using professional terminology and templates for scientific publications.