Two modules of 3.75 ECTS each shall be selected. The most relevant for this specialisation is
- Experimental methods in marine hydrodynamics (3.75 ECTS),
- Numerical methods in marine hydrodynamics (3.75 ECTS),
- Dynamic response of marine structures (3.75 ECTS),
- Analysis of marine structures, advanced course (3.75 ECTS),
- Integrated dynamic analysis of wind turbines (3,75 ECTS),
- Ship design for ice operations (3.75 ECTS).
Choice of modules depends on the selected specialisation and shall be approved by your supervisor for your project thesis (ref. TMR4520).
If the modules Experimental methods in marine hydrodynamics and Numerical methods in marine hydrodynamics are not selected, TMR 4300 - Experimental and Numerical Hydrodynamics is recommended as an optional course.
Admission to a programme of study is required:
- Engineering and ICT (MTING)
- Marine Technology (MIMART)
- Marine Technology (MSN1)
- Marine Technology (MTMART)
Recommended previous knowledge
All mandatory subjects in 3rd and 4th year for the study programme and specialisation.
Required previous knowledge
The course is only accessible for students admitted to the master programmes Marine Technology and Engineering and ICT.
The subject shall give in-depth knowledge of important problems in hydrodynamics.