Many ICT (Information and Communication Technology) and “Digitalization” projects fail due to misunderstood und unclear requirements. And while “Digitalization” means that the whole organisation needs to change, the methodical competence of the non-ICT staff has to be extended.
This training aims to enable the non-IT staff to define actively their own requirements to applications, processes and systems and to reduce the communication gap between business staff and ICT staff. The idea is to substitute a “cut interface” by an “overlapping interface”.
The concept of this trainings is proved for 10 years in academic and professional trainings and seminars. It is suitable for heavyweight processes with fixed requirements as well as for lightweight processes in uncertain customer centric environments. The concept can be extended with aspects of agile project work, if necessary.
Possible Workshop formats:
- 3-4 hrs introduction
- 1d introduction and exercises
- 2d introduction and extended exercises
- Project coaching: 1d introduction + some 1/2d workshops, depending on complexity
- Train the trainer concept
The workshop can be provided in German or English.
Outcomes for learners:
- Competences for defining requirements and communication about requirements
- Self-consciousness for project work and communication with internal and external ICT suppliers
Outcomes for SME's:
- Competences in communication with internal and external ICT suppliers
- Reflection about “Digitalization”
- increasing methodological competences for the “Digitalization” process
Other outcomes: team building if organised as an internal project coaching