The core of the Hamburg "Local Pilots" is the planning and implementation of a series of: In the first phase, approaches of coaching and counselling will be used, followed by action oriented methods of knowledge and competence transfer. events, together with several external partners and additional financial resources.
The North German shipyards and their suppliers, one of the cores of the maritime economy, have reduced employment to a significant extent in recent years and have made considerable adjustments. At the same time, numerous shipyards have contributed their expertise to the planning and construction of renewable energy facilities and infrastructures.Currently, both sectors - the maritime industry and renewable energies - are facing the challenges of digitalisation. New business models need to be developed - and internal processes redesigned.
Within the framework of the pilot projects, therefore, formats for consulting and competence transfer are to be developed: On the one hand, a cross-cluster kick-off event with an overview-like lectures and a presentation of the - on the other hand - cluster-specific workshops to be held subsequently is planned.
Topics of the workshops:
- Develop your Strategy to Digitalization
- New gadgets - do they matter
- How to talk to your IT staff...
In the first phase approaches of coaching and counselling will be used more, followed by more action-oriented methods of knowledge and skills-transfer.
Sector: Blue + energy
- Maritime Center of Germany (Deutsches Maritimes Zentrum)
- Union of the Metall Workers (Industriegewerkschaft Metall)
- The Maritime Cluster of Northern Germany / Maritimes Cluster Norddeutschland (mcn), with their specific branches at each of the five states,
- the cluster „Renewable Energies“ / Erneuerbare Energien (EEN) in Hamburg
- different projects of the federal programme “ Skills Center SME / Kompetenzzentrum Mittelstand”
It is to be expected that the workshops and trainings will contribute significantly to the further development of digital business processes, business models and business plans. On this basis, the participating companies will then have worked out individual concepts for staff- and skills-development in a second stage. In the third stage, course-related trainings and seminars will have taken place.