Despite its short history, the shipbuilding and ocean engineering industry of Korea has achieved remarkable growth.
Today, Korea leads the world in technology of ship design and construction. The division teaches knowledge and technology of design, production, and performance analysis of ships and offshore structures.
The division aims to educate world-class creative human resources in the field of shipbuilding and ocean engineering.
Characteristics of the Major
- Vibration engineering
- Ship structural design
- Ship production engineering
- Fluid mechanics, Resistance & propulsion
- Offshore structures
- Computational ship design & CAD
- Offshore plant engineering
- Production management, Industry4.0 & CPS
- Ship’s maneuverability