The bachelor’s degree in Naval Systems and Technology Engineering will provide you with the knowledge and skills required to work as an expert on ship propulsion and systems. Your training will be career-oriented, focusing on technological activities linked to naval engineering in relation to ships and vessels of all types; floating and fixed platforms and structures (floating docks, structures for exploiting and utilising marine resources, and marine structures for generating renewable energy); marine nurseries and fishing systems; and other maritime industries. The following specialisations are offered: Sports and Leisure Watercraft; Business Organisation; and Inspection, Maintenance and Repair.
- Technical positions with shipyards and shipbuilding companies.
- Maintenance management of maritime and industrial facilities.
- Inspection services in relation to maritime administration, safety and pollution, and recreational craft.
- Average adjustment.
- Industries related to the building, repair and maintenance of ships.
- Naval technical offices.
- Maritime administrations.
- Shipping companies.
- Classification societies.
- Quality certification bodies.
- Self-employment (projects, expert reports, consulting, etc.).