The Master of Science in Maritime Education and Training is designed to respond to the needs of maritime institution in upgrading maritime education through professional development of the faculty and academic personnel of maritime schools. It also seeks to train more proficient maritime educators not only by virtue of the educational principles and methods but with deeper understanding of the subject matters.
1. A holder of a bachelor's degree from one of the recognized maritime educational institutions.
2. A holder of bachelor's degree with at least one year maritime related work experience.
3. Foreign students must present their valid visa, other document and all of the above.
4. Submit the following documentary requirements:
• Application form
• Original Transcript of Record
• Certificate of Work Exprerience (if employed)
• Recommendation from the previous supervisor/professor