This campus occupies the area of 199 rai (32 hectares) in Si Racha District of Chon Buri Province at the distance of approximately 107 kilometers to the east of Bangkok. It was originally an agricultural research station of the university since 1954. Its establishment as a campus took place in 1989 and the first year bachelor students started in 1996. This campus was dictated by the pressing of the country shortage of high quality manpower as a consequence of the Eastern Seaboard Development Project.
The campus offers degree courses and short-term training programs in four faculties and one college which are Management Sciences, Engineering, Science, Economics and International Maritime College. The bachelor's degree programs include Finance, Management, Marketing, International Business, Hotel and Tourism Management, Managerial Accounting, Logistics Management, Electrical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Computer Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Environmental Science, Economics, Nautical Science and Naval Architecture and Marine Engineering.
The campus also provides master's degree programs in Business Economics, Agribusiness, Industrial Administration and Development, Electrical Engineering and Engineering Management.
Faculty of International Maritime Studies
The objective of the International Maritime College (IMC) is to fulfill the industrial needs in Thai and international maritime sectors and to provide the human resources with a good knowledge both theoretically and practically required in the field of maritime science, technology and engineering.