This faculty offers programmes designed to satisfy the requirements for trained multi-disciplinary engineers who are internationally recognized as being able to analyze, design and develop solutions to problems encountered in the local, regional and global industries. The intent of these programmes is to develop in the individual candidate, the knowledge, skills and attitudes necessary to function at the supervisory and management level within a complex and rapidly changing engineering environment. The programmes offered by the faculty are designed to take advantage of computer-aided engineering tools and artificial intelligence to educate a multi-disciplinary engineer.
- Click on ‘Apply Now’. https://cmu.edu.jm/admission/how-to-apply/
- Fill out all mandatory sections of the online application.
- Upload a photo (.jpg or .png format only).
- Upload a scan or photo of required documents (Birth certificate and TRN).
- Upload your passport if you are applying to the faculty of Marine and Nautical Studies
- Upload academic certifications
- Review completed application and submit.
For application queries, please email us at email@example.com
Minimum of five (5) CSEC/GCE O’ Level subjects or international equivalent including Mathematics, English and one applicable science/technical subject.
Requirements: Academic entrance examination, clean police record, medical, physical and psychological assessment, interview and two (2) week training exercise.