The objective of this course is to familiarize students with basic theoretical knowledge of environmental science and engineering in order that they may develop into technical or management experts in maritime or related fields.
● Principles of environmental engineering experimentation;
● Environmental monitoring technology;
● Hazardous material management;
● Pollution prevention technology for ships and ports;
● Marine resource management.
Applicants for English taught undergraduate programs can only apply for Shanghai Government Scholarship (SGS).
● Have graduated from high school;
● Be between the ages of 18 and 25 years;
● Be in good health;
● TOEFL 80 or IELTS 6.0 (or above); Native English speakers and applicants whose previous high school diploma was taken in English are exempted from the language requirement.