This course aims to develop students into experts of transportation planning and management, equipped with a broad and sound understanding of the basic theories and a thorough and systematic knowledge about the subject.
Main Research Areas:
- Transportation Development Strategy and Planning
- Modern Logistics Management
- Modern Management of International Shipping
- Modern Management of International Ports
- Transportation System Planning and Design
● Undergraduate degree or above
● Aged 35 or below
● TOEFL 80 or IELTS 6.0 (or above)
Native English speakers and applicants whose previous degree was taken in English are exempted from the language requirement.