LJMU's internationally respected Maritime Operations Management MSc offers access to a world-renowned research institute and essential contacts for your future career.
- Study at one of the UK’s leading Maritime Schools
- Access an international centre of excellence in maritime education and professional training
- Look forward to roles in consultancy, shipping company management, marine insurance management, ship broking and ship management
- Follow a curriculum informed by world-leading research plus links with the regional Mersey Maritime cluster, and the UK-wide maritime industry
- After graduating, enjoy exemptions from the Institute of Chartered Shipbrokers chartered membership examinations
Situated in the famous port city of Liverpool, LJMU has been offering maritime education for almost 125 years. Our University is also one of the only four or five institutions in the UK where you can undertake this kind of quality Masters programme.
During your studies you will gain the tools to be an effective project manager of shipping operations. You will also have the option to study law, port security management, and risk and asset management.