The senior technician in Electromechanical Maintenance is the professional who, autonomously, under guidance or as part of a team, performs design, planning, programming, assembly, operation monitoring, diagnosis, preparation, maintenance and repair tasks in production and operation, in line with the implementation of global or specific maintenance plans for electromechanical, electrical and mechanical systems or equipment.
Scholarship is awarded by the State, on a non-refundable basis, whenever the household in which the student is integrated does not have an adequate minimum level of financial resources.
• Design and implement technical methodologies and interventions in renewable energy equipment
• Evaluate computational programming techniques to implement maintenance plans
• Control the application of legal norms and technical rules on low voltage, applicable to electrical installations
• Monitor equipment, systems and/or installations of an electromechanical, electrical or electronic nature in accordance with the maintenance plan
• Plan and execute manufacturing technological processes, including machining and welding operations.
• Perform and control electromechanical maintenance operations in terms of human resources and equipment
• Design and execute technical methodologies and advanced maintenance interventions
• Carry out interventions and repair equipment, systems and/or installations of an electromechanical, electrical or electronic nature in order to improve their operational characteristics and prepare technical reports on them
• Apply techniques in the field of electrotechnics, electricity and electronics and use the most appropriate instruments for diagnosing faults and maintaining systems and equipment with an electrical and electronic component
• Apply techniques from the field of mechanics, using appropriate equipment for diagnosing faults and maintaining systems
• Conceive, evaluate and repair Industrial Automatisms.
Degree study cycles from the polytechnic higher education institution to which holders of the professional higher technical course can apply without needing the admission test:
- Electrical Engineering
- Electromechanical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering