Taking as a practical case the electrical installation of the ecotermolab Laboratory, where the training takes place, electrical measurements will be carried out in the general framework, complying with the procedures and good safety practices and using the appropriate equipment, tools and individual protections.
Qualified Experts (PQ)
Technicians Responsible for Operation
Technicians Responsible for Exploring Electrical Installations
Energy Measurement and Verification Technicians
10% on two or more registrations from the same company.
At the end of the training you should be able to:
• Evaluate the safety conditions of the electrical installation and equipment and be intervened
• Evaluate the adequacy of the characteristics of portable equipment, tools and personal protection, in view of the electrical installation and type of intervention to be carried out
• Select the monitoring device depending on the information you want to obtain
• Correctly use the network analyzer, clamps, multimeters, turning them on and off according to the procedure and good practices transmitted
• Collect, treat and analyze the results obtained from the measurements taken