The profile of the study program comprises the development of technical-scientific knowledge and specialized professional knowledge in the study areas of Renewable Energies and Energy Efficiency: Energy; Environment and Geographic Information; Physical.
There are scholarships and social support for students
- Develop and deepen the knowledge acquired at the 1st cycle level, in order to achieve original developments and applications, in many cases in the context of research
- Apply their knowledge and ability to understand and solve problems in new and unfamiliar situations, in broad and multidisciplinary contexts, even if related to their area of study
- Integrate knowledge, deal with complex issues, develop solutions or make judgments in situations of limited or incomplete information, including reflections on the Ethical and social implications and responsibilities that result from or condition these solutions and judgments
- Communicate its conclusions, and the knowledge and reasoning underlying them, both to specialists and non-specialists, in a clear and unambiguous way;
- Develop skills that allow them to learn throughout life, in a fundamentally self-oriented or autonomous way