It is a specialty in the area of environmental sciences, which uses technological and analytical means, with an integral vision that is based on the search of sustainable development, optimizing processes, and minimizing costs, using the design, application and process management, products and technological services for the prevention, control, and mitigation of problems.
To train highly qualified professionals capable of solving specific problems, knowing how to identify impacts, in addition to evaluating the duration, magnitude and reversibility of anthropogenic alterations in the environment, independently of their nature. It must be entitled to:
- Design water treatment plants
- Study Guide for the Academic Aptitude Test is available in the Admission Section.
- The applicant must have a minimum age of 16 years and know how to swim.
- Design infrastructures for the collection and treatment of drinking water.
- Plan the sustainable use of natural resources.
- Propose environmental management policies.
- Coordinate environmental impact studies.
- Prepare mitigation and control measures for polluting processes.
- Monitor natural resources.
- Manage facilities such as hazardous waste disposal plants, solid waste disposal plants, transfer stations, among others.
- Performance of studies, evaluations, audits, opinions, and environmental certifications for all those economic and social sectors that require it.
- Interpret and perform calculations for the evaluation and quantification of air pollutants, as well as, the design of equipment and processes used in their control.
- Teaching and Research.
- Supervise and audit compliance with environmental management plans.