The PhD program of Naval and Industrial Engineering is an official university degree that seeks the training of experts in these two technological fields, taking care that the acquired training is scientific, social, academic and professional.
Its aim is to promote excellence in research in its own fields, seeking to establish links between applied academic research and the industrial production environment involved in shipbuilding.
- Industrial Engineer.
- Naval and ocean engineer.
- Master in Industrial Engineering.
- Master in Naval and Oceanic Engineering.
- Master in Research in Naval and Industrial Technologies.
- Master in Engineering and Industrial Technology.
- Master in Naval and Oceanic Technologies.
- Master in Photonics and Laser Technologies.
- Master in Complex Materials: Thermal Analysis and Rheology