Command and control relates to the skills and competencies specific to the command and control of an emergency situation in the offshore oil and gas industry.
An OPITO approved Command and Control for ERRV Masters and Mates training course meets the initial training requirements for command and control.
In order to complete an OPITO approved Command and Control for ERRV Masters and Mates training course, delegates must hold
- An appropriate Deck Officer qualification in accordance with Flag State requirements
- A valid OPITO Initial Training Shipboard Operations certificate or reassessment to an equivalent standard through the OODTP (although newly appointed Masters are exempt from having attended an OPITO Initial Training Shipboard Operations course)
Proceso de aplicación
Please book a course through the website of AIS Survivex ("More information").
Resultados del aprendizaje
Delegates completing an OPITO approved Command and Control for ERRV Masters and Mates training course will be able to;
- Assess situations
- Deal with stress in self and others
- Delegate authority to act
- Establish and maintain communication
- Manage self and team performance
- Maintain a state of readiness
- Take effective action
Categorías CINE (ISCED)