Over the coming decades, the North Sea will become the centre of the North West European energy system. A vision has been developed for the region to become the major European hub for offshore wind production while making optimal use of synergies with the existing offshore energy industry.
This three-day intensive programme offers a unique opportunity to become part of this exciting new development at the heart of the energy transition. You will be brought fully up to speed on the vision for the region and all the latest developments by experts who have been involved in this project from the start.
The course has been developed in cooperation with DOB Academy, a well-known education centre for offshore energy professionals in Delft.
This intensive three-day programme is given by acknowledged experts in the field, who have been part of the North Sea energy vision from the start. It provides an overview of all the different aspects involved in this huge new development: technical, economic, legal, environmental, political and social.
The programme includes development of a business case and a social and networking programme which will put you into contact with other professionals working in all parts of the North Sea Energy value chain.
Resultados del aprendizaje
- Identify options for smart combinations between sectors and countries
- Get overview of future energy flows (offshore wind, oil, gas, hydrogen, power-to-gas)
- Understand system integration technologies (e.g. offshore wind with power-to-gas)
- Recognise new international and intersectoral business models
- Understand regulatory challenges
Categorías CINE (ISCED)