The RADAR-ARPA for All course has been designed to meet the requirements of the STCW Convention 1978, as amended, Table A-II/2. Taking the IMO Model Course 1.08 as a guideline.
Those who successfully complete this course will have fulfilled the mandatory minimum requirements of training in the use of radar and ARPA to maintain safety of navigation. The training is provided at management level.
- Radar operating principles: picture orientations bearing, display set up,..;
- Radar plotting;
- Safety precautions with radar equipment;
- Vectors, target selection;
- Arpa display warnings, alarms and errors;
- IMO regulations;
- Errors in radar information;
Categorías CINE (ISCED)