This stimulating and intellectually challenging course helps to provide students with the skills and knowledge required to operate successfully within the international maritime industry.
The course has a strong business focus and explores the complex factors involved in the management of ships and shipping operations worldwide. Students will also reflect on the key aspects of maritime law, operations and risk management techniques and look at the impact of international trade on management strategies in the industry.
With a rich blend of theoretical knowledge and practical skills, our graduates are well equipped for careers in ship management or port operations/management, either in the UK or internationally.
- Maritime Management
- International Maritime Law
- Maritime Operations and Transport
- International Trade and Commercial Law
- Economics of International Trade and Shipping
- Finance and Business Risk
- Research Methods and Proposal
- Maritime professionals need to be skilled in identifying and analysing problems to lead changes in policy or practices. You’ll develop these skills by identifying, planning and implementing research in your chosen area, and analysing and communicating the findings.
Categorías CINE (ISCED)