Through the course the students will get acquainted with the lab facilities, especially with the towing tank, machinery lab and mechatronics lab. They will learn how to design an experiment, develop a measurement procedure and extract relevant information from the collected data.
- Experiment design/setup
- Measurement technology/sensor technology
- Data collecting and processing
- Stochastic methods
- Time series analysis
- Sensor fusion
- Presenting results
- Basic programming skills;
- Basic knowledge to sensor technology
Resultados del aprendizaje
After this course the student will:
- have basic knowledge on measurement technology
- know how to design experiments
- have knowledge on data analysis methods
- know how to use computational methods and stochastic methods
After completing this course, the student will be able to plan and conduct experiment in the lab and in the field. This includes data collection, data analysis and results reporting.
After this course the student will have basic knowledge, practical experience to conduct experimental work and general problem solving skills in experimental work.
Categorías CINE (ISCED)