The major of computer and information engineering specializes in IT-convergence technologies which tryto apply computer and information technologies to traditional industries and social fi elds. With high-qualityeducation, we train students to be quality human resources for leading the next generation information andknowledge society.
Introduction of major
- Focus on core subjects related to computer and information engineering.
- Train core human resources who can lead the next generation computer and information engineering which can be applied to marine ICT convergence technologies.
- Practice on-the-job training to meet demands of companies through the LINC projects and internship, etc.
- Strengthen cooperation networks with graduates for mentoring students.
- Provide scholarships to students, and train students through overseas training programs for globalizing andcooperating with industries.
Contents of education
- Various liberal arts related to computer and information processing
- Principle of information processing based on computers
- Design methods for embedded systems and networking technology among several devices
- Personality and aptitude examination, job camp, expert’s lecture and tours around companies
- Basic subjects such as math, physics, electronic computing, and global leadership (for freshmen and sophomore)
- Basic subjects for the major: programming language (C language, C++, Java), data, digital logic circuit,information security, data communication
- Advanced subjects for the major: database, computer networks, computer architecture, software engineering,design and practice of embedded systems, capstone design
Categorías CINE (ISCED)