- A Complete logistics system covers the entire process of moving raw materials from suppliers to manufactures, the movement of the products to various warehouses or depots, and the eventual delivery of these products to the final customers. The activities of logistics include freight transportation, warehousing, loading and unloading, packaging, processing informations, demand forecasting, etc. Recently, the importance of logistics is getting highlighted as a core competence of which determines the future of the company and even the country in 21 century.
- The department of logistics, satisfying the demands of these days, systematically studies the complicated characteristics and aims at cultivating professionals in charge of the realistic logistics problems who can draw up a plan and manage themselves.
- Basic subjects such as math, computing, and global leadership (for freshmen and sophomore)
- Company’s logistics: analysis, planning and design of the transportation, unloading, storage and packing system
- Port & logistics and international logistics: plan and design of terminal and operation and control of Port
- Logistics information: logistics information system and Port operation information system
- Logistics: transportation management, marketing, analysis and design of sales network, market research and demand forecast
- Logistics automation: design and operation of the logistics equipment automation, and automatic warehouse
- Logistics and sales businesses (logistic department in large companies, sales companies, transportation companies, storage company and total logistics companies, etc)
- Container terminal management companies
- Shipping and Port related companies
- Logistics, information and communication companies
- Research center and government authorizes
Categorías CINE (ISCED)
Manejo de proyectos
Gestión operativa de logística y envío