The Master in Shipping Management aims to advance and professionalize the shipping business practice in the country and improve it to become globally competitiveness. The art of shipping management is to inculcate among the students the value of holistic approach towards the understanding of issues, concerns and solution of problems in the maritime industry.
1. A holder of a bachelor's degree from one of the recognized maritime educational institutions.
2. A holder of bachelor's degree with at least one year maritime related work experience.
3. Foreign students must present their valid visa, other document and all of the above.
4. Submit the following documentary requirements:
• Application form
• Original Transcript of Record
• Certificate of Work Exprerience (if employed)
• Recommendation from the previous supervisor/professor
Categorías CINE (ISCED)