Faculty of Fisheries and Marine Sciences Universitas Brawijaya began to open new students registration for Doctoral Program of Fisheries and Marine Sciences in odd semester in 2008/2009 with license from the Universitas Brawijaya’s Rector on April 22, 2008 No. 1357/J10/AK/2008 and strengthened Letter of the Director General of Higher Education Ministry of National Education No. 69/D/T/2009 on January 2, 2009 about New Study Program Operating Licence of Universitas Brawijaya. Doctoral Program of Fisheries and Marine Sciences has a vision and mission that are in line with the vision and mission of the Faculty of Fisheries and Marine Sciences Universitas Brawijaya.
In order to realize the mission to produce quality graduates then the Doctoral Program of Fisheries and Marine Sciences FPIK UB has had new admissions system which is set in the academic guidance that can be accessed through the UB website (http://www.fpik.ub.ac.id).
Now, lecturer in the S3 Doctoral Program of Fisheries and Marine Sciences totaling 26 people, consisting of 11 professors and 15 doctors. Lecturer of Doctoral of Fisheries and Marine Sciences Study Program divided into eight interest (working group), among others :
- Tropical Aquaculture
- Marine Technology
- Fisheries And Marine Product Technology
- Water Resource Management
- Fisheries And Marine Biotechnology
- Coastal and Marine Management
- Fisheries and Marine Resources Economics
- Fishing Management and Technology
All lecturers Doctor of Fisheries and Marine Sciences Study Program FPIK UB has been certified as education staff. Implementation of Doctor of Fisheries and Marine Sciences Study Program FPIK UB is also supported by 32 education staff consist of librarians, administrative and laboratory assistant who are competent in their field and have good qualifications. Duties and obligations of education staff conducted by manual procedures and work instructions. Activity of lecturers, staff and students in university life has been set by a code of ethics conduct as stipulated in the organization and working procedures of the UB.
To make the Doctor Program in Fisheries and Marine Sciences Universitas Brawijaya be competitive and excel in the management and utilization of sustainable fisheries and marine resources and also be internationally known in 2020.
- Carry out the learning process based on the improvement of human resources capacity through education, research and community service in the field of management and utilization of fisheries and marine resources which is sustainable and strategical.
- Develop human resources capacity which have the knowledge and attitude awareness toward sustainable and comprehensive fisheries and marine resources management.
Categorías CINE (ISCED)