This training action aims at developing the professional skills necessary for the activity of simplified sizing, installation and maintenance of photovoltaic systems.
Preferably Level II or IV Electricians; responsible for operating electrical installations;
Electrotechnical or Electromechanical Engineers who wish to develop more operational skills related to installation and maintenance may also participate.
Other professional profiles with knowledge of electricity and electrical installation may also be admitted.
15% for active OE and OET members.
• Identify and characterize the different equipment and components applied to different types of photovoltaic solar systems;
• Conceive, dimension and select photovoltaic systems up to 30 KW, in accordance with the applicable legal and regulatory framework and rules of good engineering practice;
• Coordinate the installation, operation and maintenance of photovoltaic solar systems;
• Carry out installation reception tests with a view to their certification/licensing;
• Monitor system performance/yield.