Training of highly qualified professional managers in logistics and forwarding sphere.
The program provides training of high-level specialists who will be able to:
• Realize administrative, managerial and economic functions within their own competence, as well as implement rational management of human, information, material, financial and service resources;
• Design and manage of company’s logistics systems;
• Identify and diagnose the problem raised in the organization or in different functional spheres, using appropriate methods for their solving;
• Perform analytical assessment of nonstandard situations and operational diagnostics of raised problems, as well as using anti-crisis measures and decision-making skills within their own competence;
• Work out of transport schemes, organization and consolidation of forwarding, search for freight forwarding companies;
• Understand methodological, organizational and legal aspects of the logistics as well as integrated components of the logistics management system.
Persons with bachelor's degree or an equal educational level who have successfully passed the minimum level of common master's exams and the examinations in economics at Batumi State Maritime Academy.